In so many ways, 9/11 the crime was not treated for what it was—a crime. You may think the 9/11 Commission accomplished the investigation, but it didn’t. It was over a year late, under-funded and, according to Co-Chair Lee Hamilton, “set up to fail.”
Here we will look at the startling fact that so much of what happened before, during and after 9/11 has all the earmarks of a false flag, black operation and subsequent cover-up. Take a look at the following information:
- The crime scene was scrubbed clean starting on the evening of 9/11.
- The president stopped other investigators, but finally gave in to the “squeaky-wheel” families of 9/11 victims by starting the 9/11 Commission more than a year later.
- The 9/11 Commission was lied to on more than one occasion, but legal threats against the liars were never carried out.
- The Commission’s conclusions were written in advance of the investigation.
- The Top Military Brass responsible for the massive security failures on 9/11 were all given promotions instead of courts martial. Instead of a serious investigation into multiple derelictions of duty, these officers were given high honors and rewarded.
- Government insiders and the press knew who did it within hours, so it seemed that no investigation was necessary. Like some old western, America had become a lynch mob out for blood to punish someone—anyone—for 9/11 the crime.
- Possible suspects and their families were protected from investigation by higher ups in government.
- Even the scientific studies were riddled with fraud and incomplete work.
- Most of the steel from the buildings was shipped off to China. Evidence removed before it could be thoroughly examined.
Americans Trained Not to Look at 9/11 the Crime
Movies, the news media, advertisements and the government have all worked together to train Americans not to look. Conspiracy? Perhaps. One of the methods used to get Americans not to look was to demonize the idea of conspiracies. The government gives their conspiracy theory, but both Bush and Obama caution Americans not to entertain “outrageous” conspiracy theories. Conspirators love it when you don’t look.
Self-imposed blindness remains a pretty slick invention and Americans bought it willingly. Thus, 9/11, the crime, went without an adequate investigation and with most of the evidence destroyed.
American exceptionalism was part of the key that made the medicine of conspiracy blindness go down more easily. “America the Greatest” is the kind of thing that makes its citizens forgive or ignore a wide range of crimes. This feeds into normalcy bias—the tendency to think that things are not as bad as they seem—that all of this “stuff” is simply a part of “normal” life. Well, it’s not. And calling it “normal” doesn’t make it so, unless it becomes a new norm. We’ve already had legalized murder for more than forty years. Now, euthanasia is worming its way toward acceptability. And with television shows like Kiefer Sutherland’s 24, taking someone else’s life without due process has become heroic. Thus, the murder of Osama bin Laden required celebration, even though the FBI still admits that they have insufficient evidence to link bin Laden to 9/11. If not bin Laden, then who?
Today, I saw a feminism graphic on Twitter. It told of the shocking realization at a feminist picnic that no one made sandwiches. Was making sandwiches too demeaning? Being of service makes you someone’s slave? See? No one had to change the dictionaries. All they had to do was to repeat the insinuation enough times to make people start thinking a certain way.
- Don’t take responsibility.
- Blame others.
- War is a “peacekeeping” action. (Yet, the conquered don’t think so.)
- Those who question authority are crackpot conspiracy theorists.
In February, 1981, newly elected President Reagan asked CIA Director William Casey concerning the goal of the clandestine agency. Casey replied, “We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false.”
Please read that quote, again, and let it sink in for awhile.
Increasingly, corporations have taken over the American government. The president, Congress and the supreme court no longer work for the people, but for Wall Street. How else could criminal bankers not only get away with multi-Billion dollar scams in the 2008 financial melt-down, but receive $700 Billion in bailouts? Al Capone and Adolph Hitler would’ve loved this kind of scam.
In two articles I wrote earlier this year for Uisio.com, I explore this dark subject in greater detail. In the first article, I focused on lobbyists and how they have infiltrated the legislative process.
In the second article, I dug more deeply into the workings of Wall Street and the frequently illegal, and near-always unethical activities of corporations.
The current patriarch of the Rockefeller family, David Rockefeller wrote in his memoirs, “For more than a century, ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure—one world, if you will. If that is the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.”
He admits proudly to conspiring against the best interests of the United States. I suppose he thinks their plans are so far along, it doesn’t matter what crimes he admits to—even treason. No one can do anything about it. If that’s his thinking, then he’s wrong. There’s plenty we can do to prevent 9/11 the crime, from ever happening again.
- Stop voting. Elections are run by corporations. They’re rigged and so slickly done, they only appear natural evenly balanced. Corporations are very adept at making you see what really isn’t there. That’s marketing. So, stop supporting the corrupt political process.
- Boycott all corporations. Find alternatives for everything you buy. Buy local. Bank at your local savings and loan. Forget the convenience of ATMs. Plan ahead.
- Stop using dollars. A tough one, I know, but every dollar has debt attached to it. Every Federal Reserve note belongs to the private Federal Reserve bank and their private owners—like the Rockefellers and Rothschilds.
- Resist peacefully every government intrusion into your lives.
- Spread the word. Let others know that their government no longer works for them. It’s now a corporate monster owned by psychopaths who don’t care about their fellow humans.
- Love your enemies. This will throw them for a loop. Unconditional love really does conquer all.
Do you have any other suggestions? Please share them, here.
Now, I need your help
In the meantime, please consider buying my latest books (see below).
One member on Twitter asked how I could even think of selling a book about that horrible tragedy. I suspect he thinks I’m getting rich. So far, I’m running two dozen websites by myself and paying for everything. Not getting rich. Not even close. But let’s look at his motivation for saying that. The subtext seems to be: commerce is evil. Thou shall not make money from honest work.
Why is a book on 9/11 honest work? It can be, if it tells truths that the mainstream media avoids. It can be, if it alerts people to dangers all around them, so they can protect their families from future disasters. And it can be, if it educates us on the patterns of history.
If we follow his logic further, we would stop all sales of books talking about tragedies.
Think about it. That would likely eliminate a third of book sales—books about wars, serial killers, tyrants, crimes and more. But it might also eliminate books which tell you how to avoid such tragedies, including many self-help books. This is part of the ironic state of human emotion and reaction which avoids the uncomfortable, pretends it never happened and hopes it never will again.
Following the unspoken rules of Political Correctness, then we should stop paying for police, firemen, military and even the government. Would be nice, but they have families to support, too.
Both of my books address the possibility that we can stop such things from ever happening again. The answer is simple, but difficult to implement. I stand ready to answer all questions. The meager sales helps to keep me alive long enough to do more research and to produce more thought-provoking books. If you think that’s valuable, then pitch in. Both books, normally $4.99 each, are now only $3.99 each.
Book—Favorable Incompetence: Shining a Light on 9/11 the crime
In this book, 9/11, the crime, gets a fresh look. You’ll not only get to review some of the most potent evidence, but you’ll get a hypothetical look into the thinking processes of the real perpetrators. The 19 Muslims were patsies. The good guys were harassed, fired, penalized or simply ignored. The real culprits were rewarded.
So many new laws and military actions use 9/11 as an excuse. This makes 9/11 the crime an ongoing, raging inferno. Don’t you think it’s time you learned more about this perpetual tragedy? Find out not only the truth behind 9/11, but also what you can do about possible future occurrences.
Buy Favorable Incompetence, now with a 20% discount, but only from the publisher’s website.
Book—Dirt Ordinary: Shining a Light on Conspiracies
If you’ve ever felt strange when people talk about something controversial, you’re suffering from the Orwellian effects of language manipulation. Conspiracies are as common as ordinary dirt. On average, there are at least 42 Million new conspiracies every day, throughout the year and every year. Read the book and find out just how common they really are.
But you have to ask yourself: Who would want people not to think about conspiracies? Who, indeed!
Buy Dirt Ordinary, now with a 20% discount, but only from the publisher’s website.
This article was originally published 2015:0929 on RodMartinJr.com